With a privileged location, just one hour from the Cochabamba city, in the heart of Bolivia, this valley is home to a wide variety of flora and fauna, including native trees.
Upon arrival, visitors receive a warm welcome from community members, who offer valley tours in orderto learn about local traditions and customs. In addition, hiking through the “Chocaya Communal ReserveCircuit”, where the local guide provides detailed information on medicinal herbs and native forest treesin the forest park.
Another attractions of this community is the typical gastronomy with preparations such as peanut soup,pork rinds and chicha – a traditional fermented corn drink.
You can also visit the floral nurseries to learn about the work carried out by the community families in theproduction of a vast variety of roses, lilies, and many others.
• One-day tour
• Two-days and one-night tours, with camping.
• Round trip transportation
• Entrance to the forest park
• Local guide
• Entrance to floral nurseries
• Camping rental
Essential clothing and accessories:
• Trekking shoes
• Sun Glasses
• Mobile service coverage: Yes (Entel and Tigo)
• Prices: Package can be personalized according to the visitors or tourists’ time availability.
• Location: http://bit.ly/3z4kXkr
Cochabamba Department, 4.5 km north of the El Paso community, in Quillacollo, crossing the Okhosuru
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Phone: + 591 72207682
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100064492879792
This content is taken from the “Soy Bolivia” verified guide, prepared in April 2023 with information provided by organizations and communities involved. This guide is updated annually to ensure its validity. In order to suggest a community tourism venture, free of charge, you are welcome to send a WhatsApp message to the number (591) 70079347.
- Note: Prices are updated to May 2023.
Warning. The images in this guide were provided by representatives of the involved communities, who assured that they use these photographs for the respective promotions of their ventures.
This post is also available in: Español