The Luribay “Ruta de los Sabores” is a route 165 kilometers from La Paz city. On the way you can enjoy avariety of liquors, wines, and fruits such as peach, which will delight your palate. In addition, to explore colonial haciendas full of history and culture.
This enterprise families offer a tourist services variety, which include transportation, local guide, and food.
According to the itinerary, emblematic places can be visited such as former president Jose Manuel Pando colonial hacienda, and the vineyards and the Luribay winery, where you will be able to learn about wine and artisan singani production process, as well as a tasting event.
Also there is the opportunity to relax in a pool, and also learn about honey and its derivatives production process at the local beekeeping center.
The tour includes a typical snack at La Cabana Union.
- Round trip transportation
- Local guide
- Food, according to itinerary
- Typical snack at “La Cabana Union”
- Entrance to the former president Jose Manuel Pando colonial hacienda (located at the Catavi
- Entrance to vineyards and Luribay Winery
- Tasting a variety of wines accompanied with food pairing event
- Admission to the pool
- Admission to the beekeeping center.
- Honey tasting
Essential clothing and accessories:
- Walking shoes
- Mobile service coverage: Entel and Tigo
Way to get there:
- Hire the tour and coordinate the starting point.
- Location: http://bit.ly/40Iv5Lx
Contact: Phone: +591 72207682
This content is taken from the “Soy Bolivia” verified guide, prepared in April 2023 with information provided by organizations and communities involved. This guide is updated annually to ensure its validity. In order to suggest a community tourism venture, free of charge, you are welcome to send a WhatsApp message to the number (591) 70079347.
- Note: Prices are updated to May 2023.
Warning. The images in this guide were provided by representatives of the involved communities, who assured that they use these photographs for the respective promotions of their ventures.
This post is also available in: Español